Balfour Meagher offer Legal Project Management (LPM) training and select CPD-aligned presentations to lawyers, as Australasian’s only Accredited Training Provider for the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM). The IILPM has trained and certified lawyers in 47 countries, specialising in legal project management, process improvement and legal team performance.
What Law Firm Presentations does Balfour Meagher Offer?
The following 1-hour CPD aligned presentations are available:
- What is Legal Project Management that provides a fast insight to what legal project management is and what benefits it brings;
- Business Development for Law Firms that provides insights to market positioning and brand awareness to attract work into the firm;
- Building a Personal Legal Expert Brand that provides a fast insight to what a lawyer can do to build their profile to attract work;
- Strategic Networking for Lawyers that provides a fast insight to making network events more productive and beneficial, including understanding body language basics;
- Transitioning to Fixed Pricing that provides a fast insight to the ‘how to’ of moving to a fixed pricing models, the methods, the risks and how to remain profitable;
- Explaining Alternative Fee Arrangements that provides a fast insight to an IILPM global study of Alternate Fee Arrangements options;
- Legal Practice Process Improvement that provides a fast insight to a the philosophy and methods of process improvement; and
- Factors Influencing Team Performance that provides a fast insight to what makes legal teams more effective.
How do I Get More Information?
Email Todd or call 0422 532 775.